Aug 11, 2008
All Dried up...
I think the final summer months have been getting me down, slowing me down and quite frankly I've felt creatively all dried up...I noticed a similar dried up and withered appearance on my hopeful garden, they too have nearly survived...I decided to document the dried leaves and spiderwebs that had taken over my lovely dahlia. Even though the dried leaves were taking over and the spider had confidently set up a new home, I could see that life remained. I brushed off the dead leaves and carefully cleaned some of the webs and moved my dahlia to the back porch. I hope she'll like it there, lots more sun and company...God, I'm a nerd- Anyways the pictures turned out really cool, haunting- I love it!! And I finally feel a positive change in the air!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment