Apr 30, 2008

Viva el viejo blog!

Hello again Blog...I started a blog on a whim a few years ago and totally forgot about it, I searched and searched and finally rediscovered the long lost CoyMusicBox and realized I could not log in due to a forgotten password and unavailable e-mail address. So I've revived the only two post and changed my title a bit- Welcome to CoyMusicaBox...haha

Bringin the past into the future...http://coymusicbox.blogspot.com/

I've decided to post these again in my new blog...I feel like I've opened a time capsule of some sort, reliving the thoughts I had a few years ago-

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A bit random... but if I had to guess what heaven would be like, I'd say at the snap of your finger you could re-live any moment in your life. Not really changing what happened, but just being able to be there agian. It would have to be the most beautiful moments, with all the same surroundings and people. So for the sake of never forgetting I'm making a list:

1. Sitting on the beach in Brighton, England, with that hot brit "Rosie"- nickname because of his pink cheeks...Watching the burned carnival pier, barely standing over the water...Flock of birds flying in and out of the cracked windows...sunset...cool breeze

2.Having a random tea party with Ellen& others...one of the first summer days of '05, yet a light spring breeze...wisteria blooming...raspberry almond scones...great conversation...enjoying my backyard...riding a pirate bicycle...later walking around the neighborhood and seeing millions of the first fireflies of the summer, glittering in the trees.

3. Riding in the back of a truck all around Hawaii...especially the road to the north shore... dark red dirt...tall green grass...bright blue skies...pineapple plantation...sunburn...salty bleached hair...bikinis...best shaved ice in the world...watching surfers...sea turtles...really strong coffee...wanting to tell Bill how lucky he was, almost crying because we were leaving...smell of flowers everywhere...

4. Remembering small conversations with strangers that changed my life...Riding on the train in Ireland...chatting with an old lady that bought us tea...telling her about our traveling misfortunes..."The worst experiences make the best memories."

5. Picking fresh peaches from the peach grove with my dad...brilliantly sunny day...the sun was creeping through the leaves, almost blinding...very quiet trees...branches blowing in the wind...eating fresh peaches from the trees...just driven back from Huntsville to visit my grandpa in the hospital...he had just survived a heartattack...


And the list goes on....

Monday, May 09, 2005

Brain, n. An apparatus with which we think that we think.- Ambrose Bierce
posted by CoyMusicBox at 12:55 PM


No comments: