Mar 27, 2009

Rain or shine...




Yay!! It's finally here... training since January. Most of my friends haven't seen much of me lately- This is a goal that I really wanted and I needed to achieve. I honestly haven't felt much like myself for a few years now. My mind has been consumed by a problem that I have become obsessed with...Psoriasis...I hope I am on the right track to getting healthy and finding myself again...I know this sounds pathetic and cheesy but I really have lost myself in this and trying to make it go away. You may not even notice it on me, but I see it and it hurts and makes me feel terrible. I remember how I used to daydream and who I was before this got really bad and now how this problem has taken over my life and it has become all I think about... it just sucks-- but I am very lucky, it could be so much worse. I haven't been on medication for a year and it has really started to get better because of diet and natural healing choices...

Chin up...Half Marathon here I come!! :)

1 comment:

carterpondphoto said...

LOVE YOU GOOD LUCK!!! I am SUPER bumbed out that I am not doing it with you :(
Luv, yo sistta