Mar 24, 2009

SP '09

I try and celebrate Spring Break each year...even though my college days seem more like "way back when"...Anywho, it's hard not to join in on the fun when several of your best gal pals are teachers!! I won't hold it against any of you, I'll just tag along!

This year I joined my sister and her fiance for a quick trip to Florida. We had a few places in mind, but pretty much just winged it! And it worked out great- I'm such a planner and it kills me to not have some things scheduled out. Luckily we discovered some new places and always had a place to rest our heads!

Day 1
Mariana, FL.
Florida Caverns
Arrowhead RV Camp...a diamond in the rough...



She mooned me in the caverns!



First campfire of the trip!



Day 2
St. George Island State Park

Yummy campfire treats!! Some of this was grabbed by a raccoon...oops
Ever had a campfire brownie in an orange peel!!? Best thing EVER!!



St. George Island "Dogs Allowed" Beach!!












Beans had too much fun!

1 comment:

carterpondphoto said...

I'm so glad we winged it and had a GREAT time!! Even though I was so tired. Your pictures look great! Can't wait to do it again..xoxo